REVIEW THE EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY FOR SUPERPEDESTRIAN PRODUCTS.
Copenhagen Wheel Return Policy
(for complete bicycles, accessories and spare parts, see other applicable Return Policies)
Only as set forth in this Return Policy, Superpedestrian (“us”, “our”, “we”) accepts returns of the Copenhagen Wheel (“Copenhagen Wheel” or “Wheel”) from the customer (“you” or “your”) for up to (i) 30 days from delivery to you, or (ii) 100 miles (160 km) of use, whichever comes sooner (the “Authorized Return Period”). If you are not satisfied with the Copenhagen Wheel for any reason during the Authorized Return Period you may request a Return Authorization from Superpedestrian by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must repack the Wheel in its original packaging for any return. Upon receipt of the Wheel, Superpedestrian will inspect the Wheel and refund the original amount of the purchase minus a restocking fee. This Return Policy is excluded from certain Territories as set forth below. See our specific terms and conditions below:
Terms and Conditions
- This 30-day return policy is available for the Copenhagen Wheel only.
- This policy applies only to new Wheels purchased from our online store; units purchased at partner retail locations, open-box units, refurbished units, replacement units and clearance units are not eligible for return.
- You have 30 days from the date that the Wheel was delivered to request a Return Authorization. To qualify for the return, your Wheel also must have under 100 miles (160 km) on it. If either of these conditions is not met, the product cannot be returned to Superpedestrian; however, the Wheel’s warranty still applies.
- If you are considering a return, please contact us first, because we may have helpful suggestions if you are contemplating a return due to performance of the item, sizing, or for any other reason. Keep in mind that an exchange for a Superpedestrian product better suited to your needs also may be possible.
- The Wheel must be repacked into the original packaging when you send it back to us. This is very important, as this ensures that the Wheel is delivered back to the warehouse in good condition. Repacking of the Wheel back into the box it arrived in is the customer’s responsibility. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require more information about repacking. We will not accept returns in other packaging. If you require new packaging, it is available for purchase through our online store.
- If you take the Wheel to a bicycle shop to be installed, installation and removal fees charged by a bicycle shop will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the customer. You are responsible for taking the packaging from the bicycle shop at time of installation.
- Once the Return Authorization is issued, we will provide you with a return shipping label and instructions on returning the Wheel. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment within 14 days after we receive and inspect the Wheel at our facility, less a restocking fee.
- Bicycles, spare parts, and accessories are not covered by this return policy. Please review our separate Bicycle Return Policy and the Spare Parts and Accessories Return Policy.
- All sales of the Wheel are final and this Return Policy does not apply for:
- customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Australia, or New Zealand; or
- orders financed with Affirm.
- Superpedestrian shall inspect all returns for any excessive wear, damage or loss and may, in our sole discretion and at our option, decline to issue a refund or replacement.
Bicycle Return Policy
Bicycles combined with a Copenhagen Wheel and sold together as a single product (“Bicycle Products”) are shipped directly to our partner locations and are assembled at those locations. Except where required by law, or otherwise expressly stated in this Return Policy, our Terms of Sale, or a specific promotional program, all sales of Bicycle Products are final and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges,.
If you receive a Bicycle Product that has incurred damage in transit, you must provide us written notification of such damage within five (5) business days at email@example.com, and you must retain all original packaging, hardware, accessories, materials, and documentation.
If we receive timely notice from you of damage to the Bicycle Products as described above, we will arrange for pick-up or return of any damaged Bicycle Products and all original packaging and materials at our expense. Upon our verification of any damage, we may, in our sole discretion and at our option, either replace or repair the Bicycle Products, and we will ship replacement or repaired Bicycle Products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Your rights of repair or replacement of the Bicycle Products will in all cases be negated where the Bicycle Products were not damaged in our transit, or not returned in accordance with the above requirements.
Accessory and Spare Part Return Policy
Except where required by law or expressly stated in our Terms of Sale, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for Accessories and Spare Parts (collectively, “Products”). Other than in such cases, you will not be entitled to reject any Products except where damage to Products occurs in transit when being carried by our own transport or by a carrier on our behalf; provided, however, that you must provide us written notification of such damage within five (5) business days at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you must retain all original packaging, hardware, components, materials, and documentation.
If we receive timely notice from you of damage to the Products as described above, we will arrange for pick-up or return of any damaged Products and all original packaging and materials at our expense. Upon our verification of any damage, we may, in our sole discretion and at our option, either replace or repair the Products, and we will ship replacement or repaired Products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Your rights of repair or replacement of the Products will in all cases be negated where the Products were not damaged in our transit, or not returned in accordance with the above requirements.
Last modified March 30, 2018
84 Hamilton St.
Cambridge, MA 02139 USA